HybridZ

Hybrid Z chain of command...

COZY Z COLE

When I have too much time on my hands I wonder about things like this...

Is there somewhere a list of admin/mods on this site that we can access??? If not can we have one???? What's the diff. in responsibilities between the two??? Is it just me or have some people changed their status back to, member only, lately??? To ban someone is a vote taken and how many vote, does it take a simple majority for yes or no???? O.K. That's enough, time to do some chores....:willy_nil

LARRY

• Like 1

The admins and mods have their own forum (Administrator) that is not accessible by the general membership. When posts, or members, go astray, the topic is discussed there and consensus is formulated on a course of action, or inaction......

A couple of Mods/Admins have volunteered to relininquish their responsibilities for personal reasons. As for difference in responsibilities, I believe Admins just have a few more access rights to the administration functions....but I am not sure.....maybe Sir Porter will chime in....

Admins:

Johnc

Mikelly

pparaska

SuperDan

Tim240Z

Mods:

DavyZ

Drax240Z

Mike KZ

You guys should give us a clue that you're talking behind our backs.

Maybe like a red dot next to our avitar for every time we're mentioned on the secret forum.

That way, when we see our red dot count start to rise we know when to back off. :wink:

• Like 1

Maybe like a red dot next to our avitar for every time we're mentioned on the secret forum.

Actually, if you look below your name and avatar on the left you should see a line of green dots. We take away a dot whenever you do soemthing wrong. When you get down to one dot, you're not long for this board.

Oh! Sorry Dan... :twisted:

Actually' date=' if you look below your name and avatar on the left you should see a line of green dots. We take away a dot whenever you do soemthing wrong. When you get down to one dot, you're not long for this board.

Oh! Sorry Dan... :twisted:[/quote']

DAMN.... Not only am I down to one dot, the green light went out....:eek2:

I'm packing my bags as we speak.....

LARRY

I really don't know. I have no idea what those dots do or how I got five of them.
I assume you must be joking...:toetap05:right??? Everyone (I think) is able to see who added to their reputation by looking at their 'UserCP'. The higher your reputation the more green dots you have. A grey dot means no one has added to your repution yet:emo: . You add to someones reputation by clicking the little silver scale icon located in their user information block by each post.

I clicked on mine and it says, "You have 10 Reputation points." So people have thought at least 10 of my posts were of some kind of value :lmao:

EDIT: Glenn, I clicked on yours to add to your reputation and now you have a green dot. Things aren't so grey for you anymore :mrgreen:

!M!