HybridZ

A vid for you RB guys

BRAD D

AHHHHHH the memories :>

hope to have some vids of mine this year too. all i have is old video of mine and old video of the motor i have for it now in the car i got it from.

DAMN THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!

Hey i just noticed your signature. your results are almost exactly the same as mine were. i had the stock 444CC injectors and .8K booste (STOCK) and netted 352rwhp and ran teh same 1/4 times. with more practice i got it down to 11.138 @ 121 MPH then i turned the booste up to the max recommended 15 PSI and installed bigger injectors (680cc) and netted 392 rwhp and 127 MPH traps but didnt improve my ET due to traction and breakage issues.

I Think i will take a trip to the chassis guy today and prode him again :twak:

Guest Mike_D240

Hey Brad,

I have a question for you (and for all the other RB swappers out there), what rear diff (and gear ratio) are you all using with the RB? are you using CV or U joint half shafts. I know from what people have mentioned, is that the L28ET is best suited to the 3.54 ratio, but considering that the RB has a wider powerband, shouldn't a 3.90 or even 4.11 be better? I have decided to stick an RB25DET in my 73. Let me know what you guys come up with. Thanks. BTW, that is one sick Z Brad. Have you raced (and shamed) any notable cars?

i had a 3.90 in mine but the gts-t 5 speed is geard for a 4.363. I was going thru the traps at 125+mph in teh top end of 3rd gear!!!!! regearing it to take more advantage or forth gear only magnified my rearend breakage problems :emo:

I run a 4.11 from an old turbo 200SX and I’m in the top of 3rd at the end of the traps hence my lower trap speeds then Stony. I think I would be faster with a 3.54 ratio. Keep it in 3 gears for the whole track… or go with a super high ratio from a 4x4 diff and push through 4….