HybridZ

NASA members out there??? Great deal on Konig wheels....

Just thought that I'd pass this one on to you. In the June issue of GRM, page 21, there is an article that states the following:

"Thanks to the generosity of Konig Wheels, NASA has a new benefit for its members: Purchase any 15 inch Konig wheel for $55 and any 17 inch for $75. Members will have to provide verification of their membership status to Konig and also run four of the company's stickers on the car."

The contact info is:

emanansala@konigwheels.com

The guys name is Ernie and can be reached at 516-822-5700, ext-206.

When you email them they will send you a very simple form to fill out. I went and ordered the set of new Imagine gloss blacks! Cool!

If you aren't a member of NASA (nasaproracing.com), it costs $40 annually and included in that is a one year subscription to GRM - worth it for that reason alone!

Bryan

Dat240zg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battle Pope
well I just became a member :D

the difference for konig rewinds... $549... to $220.... is a huge ammount saved. And I don't mind having 4 of their stickers on my car :D

just sent an email to him and awaiting response :D

:bookmarks this thread:

As soon as the Q-bucket is fixed up, I'm jumpin on this gravy train!

Can someone help me with this offer. Ernie is asking me for "Class Run" and "Sticker Color." I have not seen the article, so can anyone help me? I searched their site but found nothing. Is there something in the article about different color stickers they have? Thank you!

This is just awesome. I just became a member and emailed konig about the offer. I certainly don't care about stickers. It would make my car fast. But the price is great and I have been looking for wheels, and have loved the rewinds.

Guest ON3GO

let me get this straight.

all i have to do is become a member for 40 bucks and i can by konig rewinds for 55 each.. in any offset and etc as i want?

how much is shipping for the wheels? like 400 bucks lol.

and i HAVE to run stickers on the car.. how do they know if i dont?

let me know so i can jump on this deal.

mike

I'd advise getting it done pretty quickly though....the NASA website had (for a while) a posting that the deal was going to be ended due to the overwhelming response. I guess that Konig used up their allotment of wheels for this deal. I went ahead and sent in the info and it looks like it's going to work! Got some of the new Konig imagine in gloss black! Mama!

Glad this helped out a few of you guys.

Guest ON3GO

okay i became a member and sent ernie a email.

hope to hear from him soon.

what did you guys get for sizes on the rewinds? and offsets?

also we can pick different colors?

anything else i need to know..

mike

Oh and just to clarify as well. The Rewinds at 15x7 will fit the larger Toyota brake caliper upgrade in front right? I do believe others have said that but if this deal goes through I just wan't to make sure. Thanks and I can't wait to hear from them,

Kyle

Ok so the deal is still on for sure. I just got emailed back. This is the info that is required to make the purchase.

Wheel desired:

Type of car:

Class Run:

NASA Region:

NASA membership number:

NASA membership expiration date:

a Sticker color:

Credit card:

Shipping Address:

So just to clarify before I send off the info. rewinds at 15x7 will fit toyota large s12w calipers and fit regular tokico blues struts and springs. I am pretty sure all I have read says so but I have never bought wheels before and would just like to triple confirm.

I am so excited. I hope others are getting this deal too. Thanks again,

Kyle

Just spoke with Earnie at Konig wheels.

He said he was planning on this deal lasting a year. I don't know how firm that is but he did not say it would end today as I have heard. I still went ahead and ordered my set.

Only available wheel that does not require spacers is the Rewind. The 17 inchers are mostly 7 wide only which limits your tire selection some.

Earnie much prefers to work by e-mail. I think he has been run ragged by all the calls.

Thanks to dat240zg for bringing to to our attention