HybridZ

NASA members out there??? Great deal on Konig wheels....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that some of you are looking for the Konig phone number, so here it is.

1-516-822-5700, ext 206.

That number will get you Jeff Fisher. He's a good guy and has helped me keep track of my order - which is supposed to be here today.

Hope it helps.

Bryan

Dat240zg

I know that some of you are looking for the Konig phone number' date=' so here it is.

1-516-822-5700, ext 206.

That number will get you Jeff Fisher. He's a good guy and has helped me keep track of my order - which is supposed to be here today.

Hope it helps.

Bryan

Dat240zg[/quote']thanks, and Ernie's extension is 205

• 1 month later...

Innerware, what size did you order? I have the Toyota calipers as well and the bump steer spacer so my 14" stock rims wont fit. I also have the tockio hp shocks and springs installed. I want 15 anyway but what about off set and back spacing. thanks!

Innerware, what size did you order? I have the Toyota calipers as well and the bump steer spacer so my 14" stock rims wont fit. I also have the tockio hp shocks and springs installed. I want 15 anyway but what about off set and back spacing. thanks!
I ordered 15 +0, but my toyota spacer setup won't fit them without rubbing the caliper. I'm going to be running a 1" spacer. However, My spacer between the hub and the rotor is about 1/4", and which hubs I have, I don't know. If you have the more common 1/2" spacer with the thinner scalloped 240Z hubs, you should fit with no problem. 15x7 +0

I ordered the 15x7 rewinds. I have heard they came with the perfect Z offset and just told the man what year car etc they were for. I am hoping they will do the rest. Otherwise I guess the zero offset is what you are looking for and what I hope they will send. I have also heard that the 300zx rotor with toyo brakes will clear no problem. That is the hope anyway