HybridZ

NASA members out there??? Great deal on Konig wheels....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this still going on?? because that would be awesome, i dont know why i didnt know about this sooner..
it should be, the easiest way to find out is to call Jim at the number above. When I first saw it, the person said it was cancelled due to overwhelming participation, but I called and found out that was erroneous info. Since then, at least 3 of us have ordered and received wheels. I'm thinking about having my wife join NASA and ordering a set of 17s for me also.

• 2 weeks later...

How long did it take for a response from email in general??? i sent an email about a week and ahalf ago to Jim and havnt heard anything back yet. Guess i should just call but i really hate bothering someone i havnt even contacted before.

Guest EnterZandman

I've called twice (Friday and Monday) and left messages for Jim. Haven't heard anything back yet....

I would suggest that you call and let us know what happens. I'm going to keep trying, as well.

Anybody that have these on their car have any trouble fitting the front centercaps on? The 14's I got 2 years ago came with centercaps that are 1/4" too short to fit. They hit the spindle dust cap.

Has Konig corrected this problem?

Called last Thursday and Friday and only got his voicemail... called the konig 1800 and asked for customer service and then asked for him adn was given the same extension but only got his voicemail. Maybe he is on vacation?? guess ill call later this week and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my rewinds today. Can't beat the deal. I ordered in November per this thread and it's all good. They look perfect, silver w/polished lip 15". Now to chose the tires, any recomendations for 15" tires on a lowered 240z w/L28ET that will be more than daily driver, looking for more high performance.

Thanks Chris