HybridZ

95 skyline gts for $5400.?

naplesZ

I have a chance to get a 95 4dr gts with only 40 kilometers. I think it has the rb20 in it. It's a very clean car with nice rims and decent stereo. It's an auto but it will be my daily driver so that's not to bad. Any body know much about this model? It's na but that's not bad since I just got a couple of tickets. only mods are a mushroom air filter. Any suggestions on mods for it?

Thanks

I have a chance to get a 95 4dr gts with only 40 kilometers. I think it has the rb20 in it. It's a very clean car with nice rims and decent stereo. It's an auto but it will be my daily driver so that's not to bad. Any body know much about this model? It's na but that's not bad since I just got a couple of tickets. only mods are a mushroom air filter. Any suggestions on mods for it?

Thanks

HAHA you can get one of those in japan fr a grand. Its more of a family car then anything. is it a 4 lug or 5 lug car? If tis a 4 lug i wouldnt waste my money

I figured that they were allot cheaper In Japan. But I need a car with ac and over here their not allot to choose from.

I'm living in Sicily and their are some nice cars but for the price and the fact that I don't have to wait for the military police inspection it's hard to beat. I might be moving back to the states this December so at least I can drive it for six months and hopefully sale it If I have to for a small loss. I probably spent close to the price of it on car rentals already this year.

With all that said what would be your suggestion on any low price mods to do? Say under a thousand

It has rims that look pretty nice and neon underneath. Which I am not a fan of but it might help sale to the fast and furious crowd.

I was thinking of focusing any upgrades to the suspension. Since their are plenty of curvy roads around here. Maybe some new plugs and wires. If I get to stay in Europe then I can look at doing something serious.

Any info and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks