HybridZ

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with this,

I live in Australia and was wanting to know if we ever got a Nissan that used the 240sx Rear Calipers,

Ive been told that s13 silvia's, 180sx's used this caliper but im not 100% certain,

Anyone know for sure what Nissan's in OZ used this caliper???

Local wreckets told me that the s14's had a 2-piston rear caliper and hydraulic handbrake, completely different from the s13's,

Then another wrecker said the 240sx calipers looked exactly the same as the calipers he's got from a s14 200sx silvia.................

Was also curious,

Isnt there a factory nissan Caliper bracket that you can use with the 240sx calipers and the Z31 rear rotors???

I don't know about Aussie stuff, but the USDM S14 calipers have a marginally larger piston than the S13 in the back (3mm larger diameter I think) but the same rotor, bolt points, lines, etc (maybe even same pad too), so if you can get your hands on a set of those they should give a tad more force in theory, don't know if it's enough to be noticeable though... should bolt right in the exact same as your source mentioned. I have all the USDM S13/S14 piston/rotor specs written down around here somewhere but I can't find them at the moment :twak:

glad I could help :D