HybridZ

Lost my best friend........

COZY Z COLE

Larry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, I truly understand your pain. Please know she is in a better place now.

I lost my 32 yo wife almost 3 years ago after having been together 13 years. Put your faith in God, He will not burden you with more than you can handle. My prayers go out to you and your family.

David

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry for your loss.

My wife has type 2 diabetes and is going through a flare up on her high sugar level over the last few days for no reason. She has scared me more than once with crashing sugar levels. I hope everyone heeds your warning about this condition.

Larry......I am SO sorry for this to have happened .I too am a Diabetic, and it has always been a demon on the shelf taunting me.

I just passed the two year anniversary of losing my Bride this past month and I can relate to your months coming.

One day at a time my friend. The happy moments and times of laughter will be your best support.

God bless the family and you.

Vinny

Guest zfan

Larry,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will pray for you and your family during these hard times. Hang in there and remember the good times you had together.

Mike & Kathleen

Our families would like to extend our deepest thanks for the kind words given here by the members of HybridZ to us in our time of sorrow......

We also would like to thank the Calif. Organ Donor Foundation for the care and support given to KAY and her family during this sad time. We take great solace in the fact that many people will benefit from her gifts...........

As for me, she's still "riding shotgun" as we keep "spanking" them in our Z.....

LARRY AND KAY.....:burnout: