HybridZ

SR20DET Wiring Harness

Guest dr|ft. Z

Guest dr|ft. Z

Hey all. Excited about being part of this forum! My First Post! I have read the sticky... and did do a search before this search... but was unable to find an answer to my problem. I am in the process of doing an sr20det swap into a 260z. Everything is working well... but now its onto the harnes. And so i am looking for some help.

I was wondering if there is someone out there *anyone* who would be able to give me... or guide me through this harness. Is there any website or manuals out there that can give a detailed.... step by step... wire by wire guide in doing this? That is wat i am in need off. I am hoping in doing this harness as easy as can be. So if there is anyone out there who can help me through this... it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Guest dr|ft. Z

Thanks... someone told me that i pretty much match up the harness together. Is that all? So i look at an sr20 harnes... my 260z harness... and just... im lost.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the limitations of the stock ecu are? I know what you can do with a standalone EMS in terms of tunability and max power output, but know little of how to modify a stock ecu to handle more power. Would something like an Apexi AFC get the job done? Keep in mind that I am only going for 250-300 whp.

• 2 weeks later...

contact Alex (SR240Z) on this forum.

he owns and runs a SR20DET Datsun Z based shop.

he might be able to send ya a pre-wired up harness for your car.

never know unless you ask.

he prob can help ya out with any answers you have.

mike

• 6 years later...