HybridZ

Strut Sectioning FAQ

non of the answers were direct enough for me to feel confident to buy the actual product. people use MR2 struts and Jetta struts and celica struts. I just want to get a simple answer because I have other things to worry about.

Use shorter struts. In the rear, put a spacer underneath them. If you can't figure it out from there, you should probably have someone do it for you. Or, if you want to avoid sectioning in the rear (where  you need the spacer) altogether, just use the 240Z insulator, it will take an inch out.

ok so i use MR2 in front and lower the front a inch more than I would lower the back since ill probably get a 240 insulator so then it would be all even and then if i ever get camber plates it would still be even. How much sectioning does the Mr2 strut require without a spacer underneath? 

You should start a new thread.  Nothing worse than finding a bunch of clutter at the end of an FAQ thread.  The FAQ's are supposed to "all killer, no filler".  Not frequently asked questions answered over and over again.

• Like 1