HybridZ

NOS on highway

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i was tuning my port nitrous last night.i had to change manifold jets PITA.anyways, i was doing a little tune and test and i thought i was just testing my manifold nitrous. well both stages where on and i did a little 75mph tire spin on the highway .you know it didn`t feel that much faster than my old 900 Ninja in a 4th gear roll on.my g/f was behind me and she said i shot away from her like a liter bike. http://photos.yahoo.com/sss510six

I'm always surprised at how little of a difference there is on the highway with the juice. Don't get me wrong, out of the hole is awsome, but it just doesn't feel all the great after I hit about 60 mph. You can notice a differnce on the highway by switching the NAAAAWS off, but it just doesn't feel like the tire melting power that you get down low.

Maybe I just need to get a second stage, for 250hp total. cheers.gif

Did you have to replace jets in each of the fogger nozzels? I always though the fogger kits used one jet in the distribution block. I can see where replacing every nozzel would be a Royal PITA. Bet you're glad you only have six of them. flamedevil.gif

-Andy

Guest JAMIE T

Two BIG BOTTLES. The motor I'm putting in my Zcar came from my brothers Street Outlaw Mustang(@3200lbs) drag car. It ran 9.80's. It has two stages of Nauce. A Pro Shot Fogger and a Big Shot plate, that should be enough to scoot a 2200lb Z up the road. Dang, but my bottles aren't polished :rolleyes:

BTW, Pete, I've decided on the XR294R cam, more lift and dur. than the cam you ran on your desktop dyno.