HybridZ

Had a Threesome tonight!

ZR8ED

Hehehe not that kind! you all got dirty minds. twak.gif

Coming home from a friends place.. it must be getting close to spring or something..Guys bringing out their toys more often now.. Anyways. I'm coming home on a secondary highway.. which happens to go 5 lanes wide each way as it passes through a city. I spot a very new looking Mustang GT all decked out with mags etc.. 2000+ I'm fairly certain. I start to try and catch him..but I'm having troubles.. I finally catch him at a light.. He is smack on the ass of a Ram Air Firebird at the light( he spotted the firebird first, and was catching him, and I was catching the mustang..hehe) ...I hear motors reving, and I say.. "Oh baby its ON!!" We never got one good try off any of the lights we hit, but we cat and moused it pretty good. I Barely hung with the firebird, and i could match or beat the mustang. It was pretty hard to tell.. Neither could leave me out of the scrap that is for certain! hehe

We did this for a few miles.. Had a blast!

I wonder if this is any kind of indication of what summer is going to be like! 2thumbs.gif

Damn I can't wait for ZR8ED 1 to be out of the paint shop. I'm missing out on all kinds of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey whats up?

You part of the Ontario z car club? Do you have personalized lic plates with ZR8ED ?? I could have sworn i remember that plate from somewhere .