HybridZ

Which part of a 10.9 on the windshield don't you believe?

The bike raced was a 90ish Thunderace YZF 1000, word is mid 10s.

The car was a twin Turbo 10 second LS1 FireHawk. Think of what that plant hooking could do in a Z :D Looks like the 4th gen is pulling on the bike right in the bikes powerband :eek:

I don't condone that type of 'event' either but it's the movies and I enjoy watching movies on occasion:)

A few of my F-body friends have had the butts handed to them by this exact guy before. Rumor has it, he's capable of mid/low 10's on a good set of slicks. He dials in 10.98 at the track just to keep the officials happy. There are a few other LS1 tt's running deep into the 11's as well around here.

This is the perfect example of the Detroit street racing scene. F bodies are (still) everywhere, and there are only two kind: Bone Stock, or modded full tilt! With guys like this running around, it's no wonder the Rice scene has been so slow to catch on around here. The only Japanese racers out there only have two wheels.

twak.gif

OMG!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

That is flat amazing pulling power. Reminds me of Darius and the R1. I cant imagine what it would be like to have a car that fast on the street. My Camaro will be that fast (until around 130 when i run out of gear) but it wont be as street compliant due to suspension dialed for weight transfer. Hehe I hope my 240 (420HP) will get to trounce a bike or two. Even 600cc will be fine 2thumbs.gif

Hopefully we'll find out soon..

Jason