HybridZ

VW Jetta VS 280zxt

ratedZ

I've been seing this yellow all decked out VW Jetta around town with roll cage and all that lives around my area. Everytime I see him, I'm in the family car but yesterday was a different story. I already knew that this guy was cocky as hell as I've seen him do a burn out at a few stop signs (front wheel burn out are so not right). Anyway, I'm driving my Z on my way to work and I see this fool speeding up to catch up to me on a friggen school zone! (what an ass!!!) I stayed under the speed limit because I'm not a dumb ass who will speed through a school zone and I'm already contemplating on how I'm going to school this idiot. He rides my bumper and I brush it off. I make a right into an open street slowly and I expected him to swing to my left and take off. Nope not today buddy. I let him get up beside me and I see his got a girl and I just gave them the biggest grin and romped on his sorry ass. It was funny how fast this yellow thing dissapeard from my rear view. Not wanting to be a total dick *snickers* I slow up so he could catch up and does...only to be dusted the second time. Ahahahah...can't F with the turbo Datsun. I hope I didn't ruffle his feathers too much and I can't wait to see how he acts when confronted by my Z again....I wouldn't be surprised if he avoided me all together lol. Can't wait to run the 10psi of boost this weekend...then I'm going out huntin! rockon.gif