HybridZ

Will a Chevy big block fit in a ZX w/twin turbos?

seems a bit fishy to me, seeing as how its twin turbo and all, and he has no hp numbers to show for it, or even an estimate. Or the fact that, if you gonna build a race car, you have to research a bit, and last i saw an S130 wasn't a 280z, and i wasn't aware they made a 280z in 79'-thats a 280zx. If the title is clear, how come he couldn't read that it said 280zx not 280z?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWIN-TURBO-CHEVY-BIG-BLOCK-NISSAN-280-Z_W0QQitemZ4588221930QQcategoryZ98062QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well' date=' it almost fits. lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. Looks like a fun ride, to say the least.[/quote']

Wow, that's kinda pushing the whole... "smog exempt" thing. Obviously not a CA car. Twin turbo big block built on a budget?

Very interesting....

.... And I'd bid on it' date=' were it a 280 instead of a 280ZX, a stickshift instead of an automatic, and a N/A instead of a turbo. But wait a minute, I might be describing precisely what I'm already trying to build![/quote']

i would love to see you drive that car if it was stick, lets see you try launching that. :rolleyes: