HybridZ

Datsun Patches

tfreer85

All my extra patches are gone! I'm going to give the very last guy one more week to reply to my PM's, so if by next Sunday (1/22) he still has not responded, I'll have your large one Mike and an extra small one that will be up for grabs.

I just want to say thank you to Tyson for doing the initial footwork for this group buy and for letting me take this over. It was pretty cool talking with everybody through PM's. I'm honored to be on a website of this caliber. Just one big family. :2thumbs:

I'm having a guy stop by tommorow so I can look at a "Slash pocket Ike" jacket. I guess it is exactly the same as a Dickies jacket (which is next to imposible to buy around southeast Wisconsin). If I buy the Ike jacket, he will get my patches sewn on for next to nothing! I'll post pictures if/when I get my jacket with patches sewn on.

Does anybody else have thier patches sewn on a jacket yet? If you do, post pictures! :-D

EDIT: I don't plan on doing another group buy of Datsun patches, unless there is enough interest. Also, I'm waiting to hear back from Robert for the "Hybrid Z" patches, so hold your horses folks...

Terry,

Did you see the SIMPSON Dickies Men Jean Jacket from that link (fifth jacket down)? "Factory silicone sealed to contain fly ash." :lmao:

Well the last guy on the list got back to me and he is letting his patches go. So, Mike I'll PM you information for the large patch and I'll have one small patch that will be up for grabs. First to PM me gets it!

Finally got myself a jacket from a Dickies outlet. I'm glad I didn't order one through the internet, because I had to try on four jackets before I found one that would fit me right. It's a Dickies Lined Eisenhower Jacket (charcoal). Fits awsome! Just finished sewing on the patches tonight (yes, I know how to sew :shock: ) Check it out :-D

3411_p102974.jpeg

3411_p102975.jpeg