HybridZ
tfreer85

Datsun Patches

I bought some extras, but after a few latecomers, I'm down to 2 large ones left and 4 small ones. This is as of 1:45pm central time January 6th (my birthday today, I'm 30! I hope I don't slip on some ice outside and break a hip or something)

All that have paid thus far have had thier patches sent out today. I now have only one large patch left and four small ones as of 4:50pm central time.

Almost half of you guys have responded and paid for them already, and only after one day. I'm impressed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

thanks again for taking care of this ordeal

Thanks Juan! And no problem. :)

Thanks man! You got it, one large and one small. I am now clean out of 7"x10" patches guys. I only have four small (4.25"x3") patches left as of 1/7/06 12:30am central time.

EDIT: Robert (the guy I got the patches from) and I are working on a Hybrid Z patch, so we might have something else in the works for a later date.

Well, as of today, all but two people have read thier PM's regarding this group buy. Out of them, 9 people still need to pay, and give me thier mailing information.

If you are not interested in the patches anymore, PLEASE let me know! :wink:

If anyone backs out, I'll let you guys know there are more available.

just came today (1/9) and look great!

Shane

Wow, that was quick! :2thumbs: to USPS

I still need to get myself a Dickies jacket (JC Penny's?) and some matching red and blue thread for the sewing machine.

titanium, you have a PM.

Edited by BRAAP
;-)

Wow' date=' that was quick! :2thumbs: to USPS

I still need to get myself a Dickies jacket (JC Penny's?) and some matching red and blue thread for the sewing machine.

titanium, you have a PM.[/quote']

when you get your jacket, make sure you get the quilted liner. I've had mine for about 4 years now and i wear it to school and to work every day between 35 and 60(about 6 months) has held up great!

Guest zfan

Let me know if you have any left, I can paypal you if so. Sorry, I just found this post.

Mike.... aka a day late and a dollar short!

Mike,

I might have one large one for you. People have taken my extra ones and the ones that people backed out of. There is only one guy that has not responed to my PM. If he backs out, you are next in line.

All that have contacted me after 1/9 will have thier patches sent out tommorow.

I tell ya guys... I screwed myself on this one. I completely forgot about Paypal fees. 95% of you paid with Paypal and the fee's killed this group buy for me. There is a half a dozen guys that paid WAY more then they should have, and I am very gratefull for that... you know who you are :-D Thanks. But still it wasn't enough for me to break even. But that's okay, live and learn.

So, if these Hybrid Z patches work out, I'm going to up the price at the very least $1.75 per patch just to cover Paypal fee's, postage (which USPS upped now) and for some decent envelopes.