HybridZ
Guest ON3GO

For the newbie car guys on this forum.. New to building Z cars and etc..

I would like to say I have put a l28et in my 240z with the t5 all for $800 because of one thing, RESEARCH on this site mainly. and inganuity, like a coil bracket fits great on a 280zxt fuel pump, plus bolts to the existing 73 electric fuel pump bracket. i was so stoked on that one.:) I owe alot to the z brains on this site and try to be one of them as often as possible, dont forget. because one guy did it, dont spend $175 to make adapters that never worked and all could have been saved with a tape measure!! you can get a good one for 10 bucks lol. still trying to figure out that one, anyone have some stock 280zx turbo cv's in portland? once i get a stable job this sit WILL be seeing some bucks from me

thanks for all the advice guys, i bought my second z a week ago, had the first one as a project, but has now become a parts car, mainly for the t5, and diff. so how challenging is the ls1 setup? i am not a novice with cars, but i have a lot to learn. i mean i fix helicopters for a living, how hard could it be? right?