HybridZ

Wangan Midnight

DevilZeto

Yeah, all those cars sound great. Thanks for helping out... But filming, since I just finished the 90 page script a week ago we are still planning days on when to do it. The scene at the race track isnt very big in the script, but we are going to expand it alot. And theres a cafe scene where we need some nice tuner cars rignt infront of it.

If your wondering, the film isnt like the wangan series at all, or any of those import race car shows. Its an action adveture film somewhat like Indiana Jones/The goonies, but in my opinion its a mucn more 'unique' story line. The main character owns a Z. The beginning of the film is a chase scene between two cadillac escalades and one S30Z (Black Pearl). Pretty much the main character is running from these SUV's because he has something of 'theirs.' (which is if u read the script you would know =)

We all know over here that the movie will be good, and if its made right it could be something big, but who knows haha.

So yeah, we would need some cool cars for the speedway scene (cars going along the track with one of the main characters) but like I said, I may add more parts for your guy's cars if you really do help out, because that would be really cool.

And filming dates: we are still working on that. Most likley near Halloween for now, I will keep you updated, and make sure to check our website, we tend to update it when things come up.

If you want a copy of the script pm me.

Thanks man

http://www.tricofilms.com

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Knew a guy in yokusuka that had a 240z with a single turbo and a blow through set up.

Sucked in gymkana but straight line speed was truly bad ass! Would pull for days.

Can't believe I never herd of wangan midnight until last year. I was stationed in Japan

When it came out. But now I have the box set in japanese. Still like initial D better though.

But I like this car better! Just a pic I got off of the net.