HybridZ

Wangan Midnight

DevilZeto

I remember someone posted a player called "VLC media player." I use it to play EVERYTHING and it works EVERYTIME!

Try searching for it on the internet.

I am using a download accelerator (the kind that let's you resume downloading after you are cut off). So far 150MB and going smoothly. Without the accelerator I got cut off at 60 MB.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My divx plays the video but i have no sound!!!! Do i have to d/l sumthing from the divx site???

Yeah I'm getting the same problem downloaded twice. I'm a Mac user, so I'm kinda in a pickle for the sound. Any suggestions, DivX doesn't read it right other, I guess I'll try other players. SCRATCH THAT VLC WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Tyson

I am not good with computers. I searched for that VLC thing and came up with a website, it was like videolan.org or something and now it says I have to pick a version to down load, it gives me options for different countries?? I am not sure what to do and where to go. Any help would be greatly apreciated

EDIT: Never Mind I Figured it out, I went to download.com and got it to work.

Thanks

Rob

EVERYONE GO D/L VLC IT DOES WORK JUST TYPE IT IN GOOGLE AND D/L IT. I JUST FINISHED D/L THE MOVIE TOO. It never restarted for me and finished in 2hrs, but had to delete like 10 of my videos because of ran out of hardrive space! Might want to see how much space you got first and oh yea Dorifto I cant thank you enough man Ive been searching for this movie since like last year.

Oh VLC Does it for sure!

I am more determined to get the full download now, this IS the same as the battered old VHS I got! When that first opening sequence ran, I KNEW it was the same one I have been telling people about for years! The junkyard scene SOOOO Closely follows how I picked up my racing Fairlady when I was in Japan, it's spooky!

My kid was sitting next to me watching it, and when he saw the engine, he said "dad, you have that same box on your ca-----dad, did you see this before?"

Uh, no, son, this is how we lived it in the old days!

This is just after the debut of the Z32 300ZX in 89, By summer it was the Z to have, and the night fighters were already showing up under the freeways with them. MAN that is so close to what I did every night, hanging out under the freeways and watching all the killer cars come out to play. How I stayed awake at work the next day is beyond me.

Now I only have the first 20 minutes, cuts off just when they are coming up on theback of the flatbed in the tunnel---before "the good stuff" while he's still getting the sorting of the car done, and learning the driving technique...

Oh MAAAAN! I got two other people who will kill to see this. And one is only on Dialup. Poor Bastard! LOL

Oh, and on a happy note, that sendspace site had all those data recovery sites and services listed, got all those numbers and got quotes coming for the recovery of the data from the portable hard drive that I dropped back in August. Coool, photos and my GTR service manual! Now it's only a question of "how much"? Both how much can they recover, and how much will it cost.LOL

Oh man I've been so close to complete download (once at 99%, once at 94%) but I got cut off even though I am using a program that allows "resuming".

The problem is the server hosting the video keeps changing the address of the video approx. every 2 hours. Once I got cut off, I I can't resume because the address has changed.....

How'd you guys get your complete download???

Thank you everyone!!!! I was able to download the entire file and it does play with VLC!!! Have it playing right now! :)

Also, thank you for the pdf!! Does anyone have any more info on Wangan Midnight that they can share? I'm suddenly facinated by this!!!!!