(4) 15x8 +0 offset Gun Metal

Second Set $1757

(4) 15x8 +0 offset Gun Metal w/Polished Lip

Third Set $2020

(2) 16x9 -13 offset Gun Metal w/Polished Lip

(2) 16x9.5 -19 offset Gun Metal w/Polished Lip

Fourth Set $1757 Just added and confirmed this set

(4) 15x8 +0 offset Gun Metal w/Polished Lip

I don't have pictures of the actual wheels right now, but they are the 8-Spoke R-Type wheel. Like I said above, I will have pricing soon, hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday. The price list is at the office and on Monday we're closed, and Tuesday I am heading out to Willowsprings for a track event.

So by Wednesday for sure I will post some prices. The wheels look like the ones pictured below (for the polished lip). And the non-polished lip are one solid color like the second picture.

058611.jpg

056551.jpg

Prices...

16x9/9.5 Gun Metal w/Polished $2020

15x8 Gun Metal w/Polished $1757 (2 Sets Available)

15x8 Gun Metal Solid $1689

Now, I know the prices are high, but keep in mind these are real, authentic RS-Watanabes, but are decently priced (I paid $325 per wheel for my old Gram Lights 57Pro 15x7.5, so I think for a JDM wheel it isn't bad myself).

Note!!! Very Important!!!

If I can get rid of two or more sets, I can do a break. If I can sell all four, more breaks for everyone.

Prices are solid until I am able to sell more.

Also, I can get other sizes and colors, etcc... but you will have to wait for a shipment from Japan.

What is widest wheel that can be fitted under stock fenders with coilovers? Want to run Wantanabes, but cant seem to let go and put on ZGs or other flares. Any ideas?

You can run 15x8's on stock body, maybe 15x8.5's but that might require some fender rolling.

One more thing' date=' I tried to go onto your homepage and the link doesnt work. Can u help?

Thanks![/quote']

The link should work fine.