HybridZ

more projects

fl327

turbo car is still for sale, if i dont sell it soon im just gonna drive it. but yeah ive got two new projects in the works now, im doing a L28et drop in for my buddy nothing special, hes even keeping teh four speed tranny in for now its so low buck. im working on yes, another turbo rx7- this one has stock motor and turbo, should be fun car, another auction grab, figured hey what the heck, this one is even white-same color as the other grenade i had! keep you guys updated, im just gonna stick some bolts on this one and play with it, man these rotaries are starting to grow on me...

Guest Anonymous

To bad you ain't closer Len, I'd consider trading my Hybridz for that turbo Z of yours, I need something a bit stocker than the Hybrid these days, crap I'm getting practical all ove a sudden. Nah, actually not super practical I been entertaining the idea of selling it and get a jeep, but I guess down here thats fairly practical, you can't believe how many jeeps are down here. (Theres one at a machine shop that is OUT OF CONTROL, its a CJ with a mopar 360 that has a turbo on it, very very cool looking). :D

Regards,

Lone

Face it Len, you are an addict and you can't get it out of your blood. Wait 'till you go to China and try to live without cars! :rolleyes:

I can see it now: you are lying on your bed and drawing pencil marks on the wall above you, counting off the days until you can come back home :D

Good luck!

Davy

Originally posted by sopdadope:

I always thought a rotary in a 510 or a Porsche 914 would be a great combo myself. YUM!

I used to work with a guy that had a rotary engine in a 914. Light weight, 120 hp, and a super-low center of gravity in a wide-tired car made for loads of fun! He'd take cloverleaf off-ramps at insane speeds. Just about made me want to do one myself, but the Z is soooo much better looking!