HybridZ

X-Mas came a little late, Better late than never.

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Yea I would find that really funny, But since I know how to use a digital camera and a tape measure I bet i'm going to be ok. If not I own a plasma cutter and a mig. I will just make a little room and before you know it I'll have another model of car..

Jeff

Guest Aguyandaredhead

I don't think that will be a problem. But if it is I will just hit the gym a little. Also this will not be a daily driver.

Have you decided what to do about your header yet? I was going to mention that I think Stony tried to use that one and abandoned it early on. I will be curious to see how you tackle that.

Jeff

I don't think that will be a problem. But if it is I will just hit the gym a little. Also this will not be a daily driver.

Have you decided what to do about your header yet? I was going to mention that I think Stony tried to use that one and abandoned it early on. I will be curious to see how you tackle that.

Jeff

Eh, the stock one fits for now, I will check turbo clearances and go from there.

You know, everyone told me the same about my left leg using the act 6 puck. Honestly, I can't really feel the difference! I do visit the gym 4x a week though, but I was really worried that I would be hating it. Of course, I don't think the 6 puck handles 1000hp so your's may be quite stiffer.

• 10 years later...

hey!! Hate to revive such an old thread, but please post photos of the hood on the car when you get a chance!! I am looking to buy one and want to know how it looks, and if the vents actually are real (like put air into the engine bay) or if it goes from the very nice front v shaped vent straight to the very nice cowel shaped vent in the back, and if not, what could be done to make it so.

I really like how the hood looks on its own, looking a bit more spicy and modern and GT-esque all, but still keeping it classy (because if theres anything the 240 z has it's a very badass level of class), but at the same time want something that can help resolve the well known aerodynamic issues of the z's engine bay aerodynamics, and also want to make sure it maintains its class when actually placed on the car.

Thanks!!

Edited by skaterdude50