HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

Wee!!! Finally got em, thanks again Mat. Here are some pics on what I'm gonig to do with 2 of my hybridZ patches. The third is going on to the Datsun (only) Patches Jacket.

100_0746.jpg

100_0745.jpg

100_0744.jpg

I need to figure out a way to mount the patch to the Cowboy Hat... any suggestions?

Tyson

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to figure out a way to mount the patch to the Cowboy Hat... any suggestions?

Tyson

Safety pins from the inside, but only stick into the outer black edge half way through? Position the pins right and you won't put any holes in the hat and you won't see the pins from the front.

Guest BiltWel

Wow I got mine so fast I had not even sent payment for it. You trusting guy matt you. I sent the funds Paypal instead of Check like we had discussed you should have gotten it minutes ago. By the way these look great Thanks

Thank You Mat!

I love em' date=' just got to sew em on the jacket![/quote']

I guess mail gets sent to Dallas before Ft.Worth. Always the brides maid. LOL

Looking forward to receiving my patches. My hat may look funny with all the HybridZ patches and decals, but damn sure I'm going to represent!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I gave a lot of time to some people that wanted a patch, but never returned my Private Message, so thier patches are up for sale! I have 13 patches left. First come first serve. Just PM me or post here and I'll give you the information you need.

Also, Bob dropped me this e-mail:

"Mat see you have received patches if you need more I can have more made now that we have design down I have a order in right now so if you need more let me know also since we have this design you might consider having it made in a 8" X 4" for like the back of Coveralls or jacket also if you ever need any special event patches let me know also have another Idea for you ever consider having patch made like Datsun Powered by Ford Chevy Buick or what other motors you are using also thank you for let me serve you here is my latest Z patch will have it in 240Z 260 Z 280 Z thanks again hope patches were worth the wait Bob"

He was curious if anybody wanted a red Z with "Powered By" on top and "Buick", "Chevy", "Ford", ect. on the bottom of the red Z. If anyone would like something like that, please contact me.

Bob sent me a 4" X 8" Hybrid Z patch! It's really cool looking! I think I will put it right above the big Datsun on the back of my jacket. I bet you he can make a few of those up as well. Contact me or post here about any interest.