HybridZ

Rear Hatch Release Cable...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok guys,

Here's a good one for ya... A couple of months ago I was browsing some Z-sites and I saw this ad for a "cable" or something of this sort to open the rear hatch on a Zcar. This way you can open the hatch from inside the car and do away with the lock/button on the back. I should have bookmarked the page but I didn't and now I can't find it anywhere! I really need this little item so I can just fiberglass my whaletail on and not worry about water running down into the hole where the rear hatch button is. Does anyone here know anyone that sells this or where I can get one??? Thanks a bunch...

Lee

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

hey guys British Victoria has this power hatch opener listed in my old catalog as part # 94-404 and it sells for $29.95 it comes with wiring, mounting hardware, and instructions.

Guest Anonymous

Chaz,

Thanks for the info...I think that's were I had seen it before, but it had been a while since I looked in that catalog and I couldn't remember...for some reason, I thought that I had seen it on the internet somewhere. I just looked it up in my VB catalog and ordered it. Thanks again...see ya...

Lee

Pete,

Victoria Brittish is where I got mine... PN:94-404

I have not installed it yet, so I can't say how it works...

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk