HybridZ

Finished Individual Throttle Body Pics And Info!!!

1 fast z

That looks like they will work very well. I would recommend for the next build to go with stainless steel hardware, the blacl oxide bolts although they war good bolts will still rust relitevily quick, go with stainless stell allen hardware and they will look excellent for many years to come.

Second suggestion, since you are installing the fuel injector adapters/holders try to point the injectors towards the throttle plates at about a 35 degree angle. that will aid in the atomization of the fuel. When they spray towards the throttle plates, the air rushing through the runners will make the fuel do a 180 degree turn and break up the raw fuel better.

Other then that, I think you could have gotten a little more shine out of that manifold LOL. I think I could shave with that mirror finish.

Good work bryan, I always like to see what you come up with next.

Second suggestion, since you are installing the fuel injector adapters/holders try to point the injectors towards the throttle plates at about a 35 degree angle. that will aid in the atomization of the fuel. When they spray towards the throttle plates, the air rushing through the runners will make the fuel do a 180 degree turn and break up the raw fuel better.

I've researched this a fair bit, and have found very little information to support the theory. I think you'll find that there is no measureable difference between aiming the injectors at the back of the valve and the TB on a L series engine. I suspect that on an engine with significantly higher air velocity inthe intake manifold, you may see marginally better atomization by aiming upstream, therefore giving slightly more time for fuel to distribute amongst the air fuel mixture.

I'd love to see some evidance to support either method. However, given the choice on a street car I'd choose whichever offered the better packaging solution.