HybridZ

240Z new parts - badges dash etc

Mike Rowe

Can anyone tell me if you can get new Datsun 240Z parts in the US? Nothing available in Australia - someone ripped off my bonnet Datsun badge and my boot 240Z badge. I also need a new dash centre - the heater and radio escutcheon - are these available new anywhere?

They are not available from Nissan anymore, but can still be found new from some of our vendors. One place that will most likely have what you are looking for is Too Intense Restorations. They are unreasonably expensive in my opinion, but if you really need a part, they might be your best bet. Next would be Charlie at Zedd Findings. He is a good guy with fair prices. I actually bought the last set of brand new Euro Tail lights from him about four years back. Got them for $365 delivered. You could also check on e-bay here. We have pretty good quality used parts show up frequently.

Brian

By Bonnet you mean hood, I actually have a brand new OEM one that I'm not using (because I plan on upgrading to a Carbon Fiber Hood!).

Also, if you can provide me with the part numbers of things you are looking for, I can check certain dealer stock to see if it's available. I have been able to find things like the door rails (that say Datsun on them) brand new (I have like 3 sets).

So it's a matter of sending me part numbers and I can check for you.

• 5 weeks later...