HybridZ

Are these good strut braces?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Fast Frog

Front strut brace should work no problem. I've done the standard JTR conversion. I've got the strut tower brace only and it fits fine. My retired friend (see 77Z V8 for sale on Buy/Sell/Trade forum) has the three point brace on his 350 V8 conversion and it fits just fine under the JTR converted hood latch!!

I can't give you any advice regarding a rear strut brace setup.

FF

The rear brace looks like a decent setup to me, providing you want to lose the space back there. smile.gif You might also want to consider a 4-pt roll bar as an alternative.

I'd be willing to put the linked strut tower braces in my car... and I'm kinda picky! So there is my opinion. smile.gif

------------------

Drax240z

1973 240z - L28TURBO transplant on the way!

http://members.xoom.com/r_lewis/datsun.html

Guest Anonymous

Hey great question. You must have been reading my mind. I just stumbled on the same site & realy liked what I saw, but I was wondering the samething.

Glenn

Guest needwaymorespeed

They look awesome too me! Nice triangulated design on bothe front and rear been looking for a decent set of strutbraces for some time now. Got stuck on the three point front brace a year ago but hadnt seen one till now for the z car. Seems like it would realy stiffen up the strut towers and give support sideways and fore and aft.

Now I just got too find the $$$

So many trick parts fighting for those greenbacks in my wallet.

Curtis

needwaymorespeed