HybridZ

Headed to scales and dyno

sorry for not responding back about dyno and the weight, we didnt have a chance to dyno yet since we had some issues with their RPM reading and our Tec2 on their dynojet for some reason, but pretty soon we will get it all sorted out. Did some mild street tuning on VP110 gas and 1.3bar of boost and the car is friggin awesome, the wastegate just screams when it opens.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could do a SR swap (maybe later on, WAY later on). But for know I'm going to try to do a KA swap. Would make things easier if and when I decide to do a SR swap. Any common issues you guys ran into on the swap.

Well, to at least contribute something to the intend of this thread. Have you guys weighed it?

• 2 weeks later...

wish i had an update, weve been too busy at the shop to even touch our car again.

we just care that we made it out to msa autox and the show, for now the car sits until we have an open window to dyno and make a video.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well its about time we hit the dyno, got it tuned and finally have a chart to show for it.

Here are the upgrades we did since the last time we dynoed at 355whp:

`Tomei 270/270 Cams

`Peak Performance Gold Valve Springs

`Greddy Cam Sprockets

`Garrett GT3076R Turbo .82 a/r

`Tial 38mm External wastegate

`Stainless Equal Length top mount Manifold

`RC Engineering 1000cc injectors

`Pallnet Fuel Rail

`Custom V-mount Intercooler

Now dynoed at 508.86 whp and 390.99 wtq

Click on the thumbnail to view full size.

sr240zdynographno4.th.jpg

Guest JWjdm

^^Very nice numbers there,it really says somethin about your guys work at Vildini..diff going down there someday!!

BTW...pm'ed you

JWJdm - sorry about the late response but yea i replied back to your PM and you are welcome to come down anytime.

Skillet - the intake cam gear was advanced 2 degrees and stock timing on the exhaust side and yea we did notice a response difference in doing that.

Luis - lets goooooooooo get your car back on the road and lets go to autox.