HybridZ

washed the car (pics)

olie05

ah, sorry I missed you. It would have been nice to talk to someone who actually knew about z cars. When I told one of the 350z owners that I had an old school Z car he replied with, "oh like a first gen. 350z?"... yeah, not exactly my crowd. I'll try to stay closer to my car next time (that meet was huge!)

Hahah yea, I saw that you were parked in between all of them, I figured none of them would really know what it was. Looks good over all, when you're going to turbo it? =D haah I was like right across with the white Blazer, if you saw, it was the one that a guy was standing on taking pictures lol.

lol as long as I stay N/A i'll be unique... everyone with z's in houston has a turbo. PM me your cell number if your planning on going to the next UH one so we can actually meet up. was your car the one that had that dancing doll on it? i don't remember if that was a blazer or a suburban or something.