HybridZ

Talk about a WIDE body!

280Zone

Lots of money in that car. Appears to be a mixture of what he likes best in Z cars and pretty well executed and definitely cool, just not what I'm gonna do.

I would like to see time slips for that thing.

Davy

Guest levelhead86
I would like to see time slips for that thing.

I'd like to see receipts for that sucker! I say you build them as crazy as you like, as long as it represents you when people see it. If I had unlimited time, money, and space *I don't have a garage at all, incase I hadn't mentioned it before*; my Z'd probably look a lot like Terry's. This one is definately up there, with the attention to detail, and the innovation in how the front end is integrated to a stock-inspired widebody. 10 out of 10!

I ain't skared of no gto bodied supercharged bigole honking engine stickin out tha hood drag car. I say bring that fancy blown street car to the track:)

Yes, I said street car, I understand his ultimate goal is to get this car street legal as well as being a damn fast drag car.

Bigger rims/wheels/tires???? How big are yours?

Bigger rims/wheels/tires???? How big are yours?

What does anyone elses wheel width have to do with this? It's always the

same thing on forums, no matter what language or interest: one can't have

an opinion unless they've made something better :roll:

I would never have that amount of space between the wheel and flares.

It just looks silly. Either you don't build your flares/fenders that wide, or

you get rims (or spacers) and make up for it.

That's my opinion anyway =)

Just wondering how wide you thought would be correct. So your comment/opinion is that the tire width doesn't match the fender width rather than the tires should be wider. You can have what ever opinion you want, I couldn't care less, I just wasn't clear what it was.

Just wondering how wide you thought would be correct. So your comment/opinion is that the tire width doesn't match the fender width rather than the tires should be wider. You can have what ever opinion you want, I couldn't care less, I just wasn't clear what it was.

In essence, yes. The main justification I get from people rolling 20"+ rims is that they fill out the wheel well better. Ostensibly, that's the reason for going with wide/fat tires/rims. It's usually about look. I'm not slamming the builders desires, tastes, or preferences. I just think there's too much space and if it were my car, which it's not although it is far nicer than mine, it would bother me.