HybridZ

Timeslip database

wigenOut-S30

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe we could have a sticky thread in the Motorsports/Events section and have maybe the top 100 Hybrid Z's. I realize that someone would have to step up to receive and organize the info, but I think it would be doable... maybe have a minimum # of posts and a photo of the timeslip before being added... maybe a structure like this from another site I frequent...

Member Name / Time @ MPH / 60 ft / Year - Make - Model / NA-SC-Turbo-Nitrous / Engine / Track, elevation

...anyone willing to step up to organize? I may be internet challenged for the next few months, or I would...

Well, that's easy for you to say, since your top dog. JK! Is it lonely there at the top? Probably not for long, these boys are putting the hurt on us all motor guys. Probably going to have to go turbo and spank 'em back!
Dr Hunt forget the turbos, forget the nitrous, forget the alcohol, Forget the fuel injection, Blowers, multable carbs. Don't see em in the 8's yet. Old tech sbc from 1955, single carb, on gas with a glide. 8.46. LOL...

• 1 month later...

Dan goes to all this trouble to bring the timeslip back..So what is everyone waiting for?.... Post em up! Timeslip on the top of the page^^ . If you can figure it include your DAs. I might not be the fastest, but bet I've got the record for highest density altitude! Not to discredit anyone, but I'm amazed at the lack of timeslips so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spork

100-150 post minimum and a pic of your time slip!

I like that as well, it would help keep trolls out...

Mike

What you didn't believe the guy who had the stock 280zx that ran 12.000 in the quarter but somehow didn't have any of the other data such as 60ft and 1/8 mile times etc? LOL!!

Definately a good idea to require the pic of the slip but watch the minimum post requirement - some of us are just a little on the quiet side!

Anyway, thanks for starting the database again. Now I just have to dive into the shoebox and find the timeslip again.

Dr Hunt forget the turbos, forget the nitrous, forget the alcohol, Forget the fuel injection, Blowers, multable carbs. Don't see em in the 8's yet. Old tech sbc from 1955, single carb, on gas with a glide. 8.46. LOL...

Well, the lead z might make high 8's, but all I can say is "Move over, I'm coming!"