HybridZ

stupid move.....now i need only 1 tokico 5 way adjustable shock

im pissed. i bought tokico 5 way adjustable shocks from another z owner who gave me a good deal. well one of the shock was stuck in the front asembely. so he gave me the whole damn thing. thought why mess with it ill just take the whole damn thing and bolt it up. well the threads were messed up on the assembly where the shock sits. so i thought, how hard could this be? ill just take this shock out. assembly will take a beating with the hammer but who cares. well i beat the **** out of the assembly. shock didnt even budge. i had another (not so brilliant idea). i'll take a grinder to the side of this thing just enough to get the shock out. well i ended up going to far and **** came out of the shock went all over. there goes that shock. so....anyone got a spare tokico 5 way adjustable shock??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

its been a long day.....

I have a single tokico 5 way front shock, for non-sectioned strut housing, for a 240z. This came out of my car when it was hit and replaced (I had it replaced at my request). I have it as a spare, it compresses just fine, not even 1000 miles on it.

Let me know if you're interested.

• 1 month later...
placed my order. No one told me if they had experiance with them before so we'll see how it goes. ill let u guys know. thanks.

Crap - didn't notice this thread early enough. I have a pair of MR2 rears that I was not able to use - they were shorter than the stock Z fronts, but only by an inch or so, as I recall. If you stll have problems, I'll go check the part numbers.

• 11 years later...