HybridZ

Got a 78 280z!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, not any ZG's or any flares for that matter. Just adding a color matched front air dam with clear lens front signals. Trying to keep it simple but sporty. I don't want to overdo the look since it will be slightly lower with the double adjustable ilumina's and the 17x8.5 Kodiak racing wheels. To go along with the 13" cross drilled disc's all around. I just hope it looks as good as it does in my head.

no, not any ZG's or any flares for that matter. Just adding a color matched front air dam with clear lens front signals. Trying to keep it simple but sporty. I don't want to overdo the look since it will be slightly lower with the double adjustable ilumina's and the 17x8.5 Kodiak racing wheels. To go along with the 13" cross drilled disc's all around. I just hope it looks as good as it does in my head.

With the way you have it planned in your head you sould have a very nice clean looking z. 13 inch rotors all the way around! that thing will stop on a dime. I had 13 inch drilled and slotted rotors on the front of my mustang with 9 inch drums in the back. Even with only the two rotors that big in the front the thing slowed down very quick. Good luck with the rest of the car!

with all the body work (rolled rear pan, filled in side markers and alittle bit of rust fixing) to go along with the color sanding to get the orange peel out, it was on the high side of a few thou. I knew nothing about painting it myself so i wasn't about to mess it up in that area of the rebuild.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So i got to pick up the car from the paintshop and i think it looks pretty darn good. The rolled rear pan is as smooth as a babies bottom. Now it is droped off at the interior shop. As you can tell there is nothing in it and no those teeny tiny speakers are not staying. It will have a much improved system.

Hey Brian!

I didnt know you were in HybirdZ ! Art mentioned it at the groupZ meeting the other nite...

Arts telling me he's getting close to being finished with your car too! I'd imagine you can barely wait to get your hands on it...

That motor is going to kick some serious Ass!

Now on the Legal side of things...I dont recall signing a release to allow my shop to be seen in those pics...!:twisted:

(just kidding)

Nice to see your keeping a Journal of your progress in hybirdZ

We oughta all hook up at Arts for a "wrap" Lunch when its all done :)

Lance

• 2 months later...