HybridZ

!Senor Newman, dime lo no es verdad! (sorry for the spanish, i couldn't help it)

veritech-z

OK, so my wife brought home some salsa from the grocery store the other day, and I about fell over laughing when I saw it. How the mighty have fallen was all I could think of to say...looks like Poncho Newman rides once again!

prod_newman_chunkyp.jpg

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo o o o o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and all the profits go to education and charities. Nothing wrong with people like him willing to put their name on a bottle of salsa in order to help others. Sell quality stuff and use the profits to help people... what a concept. Man it's hard not to get political with this one. Needless to say, I like it.

Yep, and all the profits go to education and charities. Nothing wrong with people like him willing to put their name on a bottle of salsa in order to help others. Sell quality stuff and use the profits to help people... what a concept. Man it's hard not to get political with this one. Needless to say, I like it.

I have to agree with that one and most dont realize that when they look at Newmans stuff.

Its hard to believe someone isnt wanting to get richer huh.

I like his products, they are all well dman good as far as Ive ever tasted.