HybridZ

Operation: Camo Zzzap!

veritech-z

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I can go take some sexy sitting in the rain at dusk photos right now, I kind of thought that this thread's days were over, so I was going to let it go quietly into the night...Hey wingnutt, go check out my myspace page for some hot transformers action: www.myspace.com/ninjadatsun. But yes, I was very aware that the Transformers live action movie was in the works. Also there is a live action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie being made by some people afiliated with the Lord of the Rings movies which (if the promo art is anything to go by) will be pretty spectacular.

I just shot some orange on the hood(it was green) and It totally doesn't match, its kinda funny how it looks now. I'm pretty sure that my car is faded red, not orange. Of course originally the car looks to have been brown, definately not going back to that.. I've got to work on my former DD for a while today so I'll just let my bright orange hood dry. Maybe tomorrow I can do the camo on the top.

I just stumbled across some pics of the Z police cars which might also make for interesting camo spinoffs. I think I'll stick with the BRE for now though, already started dontcha know.

I apparently cant work on my DD today because my Dad locked it and took the keys with him so I'm screwed on that point, I can either keep surfing the net waiting for him to get home or go paint the Z. Decisions, decisions...

The camo cars are so cool, too bad i don't have the time and money to post one of mine... darn college budget. although my 280 is my DD so its kinda hard to mess with...

So the pictures that you stumbled across, are they the transformers TV show 'cop Z' cars, or are they actual pictures? because if they are the real ones, i'd absolute love to have copies of them, being a Public Saftey employee who drives a Z... :)

Those are SO absolutely cool... i'd build a replica... but i think that my Lieutenant would absolutely kill me! Lol. Thats the coolest thing i've seen in a while, i bet a 240 would look sweet decked out with some modern police gear! maybe i could photoshop it and out it on here somewhere... or do the camo police cruiser :wink:

I'm telling you, if you do the police car, you have to put "panty inspector" on the badge instead of "police inspector" or whatever. And you'd have to make the colors different, so you could do like Kawasaki Green on White instead of black or blue on white. Then there would be no mistaking it not being a real police cruiser.