HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

first id say id have to be the paint..ive also seen another member on this forum with the bob sharp paint but with red and not blue

secondly id have to say original matching #'s motor, original tranny, and original diff(hopefully it will be coming out soon)

last but not least ive been driving the car with a blown headgasket, a leaky rear and front main seal, and a bad throwout bearing for at least a month daily with no major problems(except clutch slippage, and of course lack of power but its a l24 what do you expect?)...and yes i have to change my oil every week or it gets to watered down

Picture6049_thumb.jpg

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is an easy one. But I can't name just one, without making the rest of my unique items jealous.

The new custom made (by me) all aluminum grill, sits more forward than stock and fills the whole opening.

DSC04229.JPG

DSC04231.JPG

The one off custom made (by ME) all metal Cowl induction hood.

davesZ3_right_fender_and_hood.jpg

right_side_weld.JPG

The custom 2/3's box in the wheel well with an MTX 12" sub

2635267_2.jpg

The LED conversion tailights that I make and offer to the 240Z public.

LED_lights_brakes_on.JPG

Power windows, power locks, keyless entry and full alarm, 6.1 surround sound (kinda) all the upgrades I make (Headlight, tail light, and ZX alternator adaptor plug, SCP sidemarker conversion plugs (allows your sidemarkers to act like turn signals) LED tail lights, side markers, dashlights, LED dome and map light,

And last but certainly NOT least, My Z's exhaust notes are used on the Forza MotorSport 2 Game on XBox 360. When you upgrade your 240Z to the fully modified Z, you'll hear MY cars exhaust.

Dave.

WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS CAR!!!! i have lived in marysville for EVER!! i know the post is from 2007 but WOW!

i must not be looking around enough

• 3 weeks later...

Well the one thing that I have never seen on a 240z is in these pictures. The mirrors are JDM 240Z fender mirrors mounted on the doors. I have never seen this and they are the best looking mirrors in my opion on a Z, I have ever seen.

But possible the more eye catching part is the wheels. They are 30 year old BBS magneisum race wheels. The wheels were not drilled from the factory for a Z. They have been redrilled to fit the Z bolt pattern. The wheels are three piece 16x8 -0 offset and BBS states they were never imported into the USA, so you probally will not see many like these. They are 13.5 lbs. Oh, ya and there is all the carbon fiber accents too.

P1030992_thumb.JPG

P1030990_thumb.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm...I guess whats unique about my Z is my relationship with it. It was the first car I bought when I was 16 and have owned it for 20 years straight. I've gotten a lot of offers to buy it and the answer is always the same... $1,000,000. No offers yet so I guess I'll keep her :)

• 4 weeks later...