HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

mine is especially SCARY - and the chicks hate it - cause it's loud and there's no carpet and no cd player - and the seats are concrete - and the belts are restrictive - so I don't have to bring them along! I can go where I want and I don't hear "can we go now?" All I hear is the 400 sbc roaring along ! I call that my little piece of heaven!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

OK I WIN!!!!!! Why? Because out of all the posts in this thread, I am the only one who has a Z31 with the OEM block! There is only one other guy with a Z31 and he dropped a domestic engine in there. Maybe thats why they call this site HYBRIDZ though huh?

The blue dash lights are pretty unique. There are some other guys that have that though.

intercoolerpipes001.jpg

10-07-06carpics010.jpg

10-07-06carpics012.jpg

digidashblue001.jpg

th_Video0002.jpg

th_Video0004.jpg

OK I WIN!!!!!! Why? Because out of all the posts in this thread, I am the only one who has a Z31 with the OEM block! There is only one other guy with a Z31 and he dropped a domestic engine in there. Maybe thats why they call this site HYBRIDZ though huh?

The blue dash lights are pretty unique. There are some other guys that have that though.

Bada$$ ride there..... :eek:

I guess what makes mine different is it's origin. The car was impounded by the Austin Police, sat there for MANY years before it was sold. I found some information online that lead me to believe it was linked to a murder in Austin in late 95/early 96. The car sat in a small used car lot that belonged to a friend of the owner because the car was not running. After a couple years there, it wound up in a junk yard. I found the car by accident, but decided it was a good car to save. I bought the car on 06/06/06. Then found the Classic plate, DWB 666, on eBay shortly after.

The only other thing that makes my car stand out is a knack for developing rare and complicated problems.

titlev3km0.jpg

009tc1.jpg

img3458v2iq6.jpg

008ru8.jpg

Because even when the throttle body inlet hose slips off and we go 'induction'oh'natural' I can still loose the muppet tailgating me:biggrin::D:biggrin: priceless:wink:

And I'll get a second shot; Yesterday was the first day since I bought it that I could really and honestly say 'I love my Z'8-)

All the best from the UK.

Nigel