HybridZ

I hate school breaks

mentallylost

A little off topic here. I go play some online games with some guys i used to play with a while back when i was 21 or so. You just know when the kids are out for vacation because you constantly get team killed on purpose, people spam the chat with stupid crap, mic spamming. etc. The day they all go back to school, now thats some good gaming, and you can seriously tell the difference!

I am pretty sure that the 3 10 year old kids who vandalized cozy z coles place a few weeks ago were out for summer break.

It was dr_hunts place not Larry's.

You're right. My bad.

To add to this a little bit. A buddy of mine that I work with had his quad stolen from his house while at work yesterday. He had just recently finished paying it off.

My dog and I caught 2 kids vandalizing my car once.... I am a night owl myself and I heard them laughing outside...

I let my 90lb lab out the door with encouraging words... the kids never saw her comming until she had one by the glutes.... I tackled the other one and landed on him as hard as I could... I broke 3 of his ribs and then turned to the other kid.... I saw him kick my dog in the face after he got his ass free... and that was all I needed to grab him and pound his face to a pulp...

The parents tried to sue me after the cops told them I was well within my rights.... the only one who might have had a case was the kid who's face I ruined... I broke his jaw' date=' knocked out 2 teeth and completly sheared the cartilage off in his nose... The trick was.. he kicked my dog while on my property.. I had full rights to kill him if I wanted to.. for a few seconds I really was trying to kill him... luckily the fountains of blood made me back off... the condition of those 2 kids was enough to deterr ANYONE FROM FU**ING WITH MY ****... EVER AGAIN.... beleive me that got around the neighborhood....

that was almost 12 years ago.. I am a little more reserved now.. and I live in a nice area of town now....[/quote']

Unfortunetly I live In Kaliforina, as appealing as that sounds, if I did what you did, I'd be in a cell with a boy friend name Bubba!

Mark

Unfortunetly I live In Kaliforina' date=' as appealing as that sounds, if I did what you did, I'd be in a cell with a boy friend name Bubba!

Mark[/quote']

While that may not fly here in CA, running outside and racking with one of these

pump2.jpg

or these

CA_govt_02.jpg (mmmmm CA legal FAL)

while yelling like a madman would work just as well.

If someone is messing with your car and they hear you pump a shotgun, no person in their right mind would continue. That's psychological warfare right there, and that's perfectly legal.

Although you don't get the satisfaction of getting them in trouble because they would probably bolt...

They say the sound of a 12 guage being pumped is the universal language everybody understands.

Not to get to preachy' date=' but it is not a good idea to pull a gun unless you are fully ready to use it.[/quote']

haha. universal language i like that. but one thing to take into consideration. what if this punk kid messing with ur car is strapped too? lets say hes also more trigger happy then u are. that could be messy. if someone was messing with my car id be out side with a bat in no time. I cant stand that kinda thing. cars are like ur children. i happen to be very protective haha.