HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

USPS has the same shipping rate as in the States. You can send it through PARCEL POST which is much cheaper. Here`s the ZIP 00685. PLEASE respond, thanks!

Ok they are 60.00 via Paypal. I am making them out of harder stronger material now and have had zero fail since I switched.

my Paypal is jtburf@swbell.net

please make sure to include your address so I can ship ASAP

Thanks,

John

Hello John,Letting you know i received the puller this morning.It seems you forgot to place the washer that goes in front of the nut. I`ll see if i can pick one up at the hardware. Once again thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

Just a follow through on the puller. I want to emphasize the use of this tool was amazing!One pin came out with easy, but the other was hell! We soaked it in wd40, banged with a hammer, and finally torch the B!#@H for awhile. Then attached the puller and out it came. I can attest this thing works! THANKS!

Edited by PR280z

Just a follow through on the puller. I want to emphasize the use of this tool was amazing!One pin came out with easy, but the other was hell! We soaked it in wd40, banged with a hammer, and finally torch the B!#@H for awhile. Then attached the puller and out it came. I can attest this thing works! THANKS!

Thanks for the kind words, I am very happy it worked as described.

John

I stop using washers when I went to the larger all thread and nut.

I have never had any issues since then also.

Thanks again,

John

Going washer less worked well for me on the first pull; buuuuuuttt, the second was another story. That acme all thread [yep, that's what its called] can really put the pressure on. I used a 250# impact wrench and bell mouthed the galvanized outer pipe along with collapsing two threads. It also galled the bj out of that 17/16 nut. After searching for another nut [$17.00 + $5.00 shipping] and deciding that the price was not right, I rummaged through my junk and found a wheel bearing from one or another of my projects that was just slightly over 11/2 inches in diameter. Put that on, greased up the all thread and hit it with the impact wrench. Pulled that puppy out quicker than you could pick your nose.

This tool will be in my trunk along with a 24V lithium battery powered impact wrench and a 20 inch crescent wrench on every foray into JY . Thanks for designing it. Well worth the bux.

G

• 3 weeks later...