HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

Dave,

Sent you a PM to get a place in line for the spindle puller.

Thanks!

Jay

Hi Jay,

MarkM is the next in line once the tool gets back (Its lost in the Xmas mail). However if your in need of one now I will send you a second one I have on Tuesday the 26th. For some reason I am not getting PM notifications or new forum posts to my Email. Contact me direct at V8-240Z@juno.com to speed things up.

Guys there is one on Ebay right now with 3 days left on the bid if you're interested. I saw it while searching z stuff http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/240Z-280Z-Datsun-Rear-Spindle-Pin-Strut-Pin-Puller_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42609QQihZ002QQitemZ120065992960QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW I dont know the seller and have nothing to do with this listing just FYI if anyone wants to buy one.....

That is my ad, I have actually sold quite a few of the pullers on eBay. But for some of the end users that only need the puller for 1 job 1 car the loaner program here and on Classiczcars is the best bang for the buck. The loaner program on Classiczcars is run by Gary (aka beandip).

• 3 weeks later...
That is my ad, I have actually sold quite a few of the pullers on eBay. But for some of the end users that only need the puller for 1 job 1 car the loaner program here and on Classiczcars is the best bang for the buck. The loaner program on Classiczcars is run by Gary (aka beandip).

LOL, I was going to buy one, use it, and then donate it to the lender program. Noticed a HybridZ member was high bidder, and came here to post my intentions. So, never mind.... = )

I have the spindle pin puller back and ready to send out. To borrow a puller it will cost $20. The $20 is not a deposit, the money covers Priority Mail postage to you and prepaid postage to send the tool back.

All I ask is that when you request a tool that your ready to use it and it gets returned ASAP so others will have a chance to borrow it.

To return the tool all you will need to do is place the prepaid label on the Priority Mail box and set it out for the postman. There is no need to make a trip to the post office.

Dave,

I believe I sent you a PM to be placed in line for this tool rental. If it's my turn, please tell me how to get the money to you.

Thanks

Your next in line, and I do have a second puller that is ready also.

• 2 months later...
So is the puller program still in effect? I am ready to pull the pins on my car. One question though, when reassembling, do i need to put them back in? or can i just leave them out?

The puller program is alive and well. At the moment the 2 pullers are out and should have been sent back if they were done with them. When I get home tonight I will look up who has them and fire out a couple Emails.

I have one and it is ready for return.

I'll send it back to you tomorrow Dave!

I got one of two out...

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Jay, Thanks for the update. I was not worried about the pullers, I figured they would show up when there were inquiries about the program.

• 2 months later...
Hey Dave

Looking to borrow the Spindle Puller. Sent you a PM. I'm cool with the cost going up $5 if it helps with using the right tools for the job.

Thanks

AAA280z

Hi Adan, The puller is on its way, I will be back to the civilized world on July 11th. If you should have a problem just come back here and someone will help you out.

• 3 weeks later...

AAA280z has finished with the loaner and its back if anyone is needing to borrow it. I had to raise the price to borrow it from $20 to $25 because of the postal rate increase a couple months ago and the bite PayPal is taking.

• 2 weeks later...
AAA280z has finished with the loaner and its back if anyone is needing to borrow it. I had to raise the price to borrow it from $20 to $25 because of the postal rate increase a couple months ago and the bite PayPal is taking.

Send me a PM with the info, please. I am about ready. The cars is jacked up; the front is torn apart and ready to pull the rear apart. Doing Tokico kit and Energy Suspension Master Kit.

Thanks,

Mark

Send me a PM with the info, please. I am about ready. The cars is jacked up; the front is torn apart and ready to pull the rear apart. Doing Tokico kit and Energy Suspension Master Kit.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark, PM sent, just Email me when your ready.

Dave...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mark, PM sent, just Email me when your ready.

Dave...

Thanks for the info. I ended up getting to the suspension and went ahead and knocked them out without it. I believe mine had recently been replaced; otherwise I'd have never gotten them out. Why, oh why, don't ppl use antiseize?!? LOL

Thanks,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...