HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

Sorry John, I was in Austin for the weekend and didn't go to the meet. Let me know when they are available. Thanks John

I should have 5 sets ready to ship the coming Saturday. PM or email me jtburf@swbell.net

Thanks,

John

Great product, keep up the good work. Let us know if you have ideas for any other great tools.

Ok I have another shipment ready to go today.

as listed in several different post pay pal today and I can ship today (sat 2/27).

Thanks,

John

Used my brand spankin' new pin puller today. I don't see what the big deal is getting these pins out... But seriously, great tool... Got one out it about 45 min (with the aid of a little heat). Gonna start on the second one later tonight. Like I always say, you can't complain about the price of a good tool that works right. Good job on the tool, it was worth every penny. B):D

Used my brand spankin' new pin puller today. I don't see what the big deal is getting these pins out... But seriously, great tool... Got one out it about 45 min (with the aid of a little heat). Gonna start on the second one later tonight. Like I always say, you can't complain about the price of a good tool that works right. Good job on the tool, it was worth every penny. B):D

Love to see when they work as designed. I will admit it is not my creation I just picked up where another HybridZ member left off.

Of all the tools I have supplied only one failed and I sent that member a replacement for free.

Not bad if you ask me.

John

Hello all Hybrid Z family,

I have been checking and I can get a harder piece of all thread to help stop the few failures we have seen. That said I have to buy two sticks 12' long and have them all machined.

If there is anybody out there on the fence and thinking, hey I could use one, now is the time.

Pm or email me jtburf@swbell.net, if I can get enough of a commitment I will build another large batch.

Also as a show of appriciation all of the hardened units will have part of the proceeds donated to the Forum.

Thanks everybody.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Z family, I have a new batch of hardened pullers in hand this could be the last batch for a while. If your interested post up or PM me. I will also be selling them on fleabay and they will be more expensive there. Also note for every unit sold a donation will be made to HybridZ to help cover some server bandwidth. Thanks, John

• 2 months later...

hey John i heard these things work pretty good, any still available

Lucifersam,

Yes, I have several of the hardened pullers handy. Just paypal me and I will ship one your way.

John

Edited by jtburf

• 3 weeks later...

John still has them... Yay!

Shipped this morning...

Hybrid Z family I oly have 3 pullers left right now and will be out of pocket for several days in the middle of the month..

If you think you will need one between the 12th ans 19th please contact me ASAP!!!

Thanks everybody!

John

If anyone needs one of these things, I still have a brand new unopened box. As long as John doesn't mind me selling it, I can sell it for the same price shipped to you. I am going S13 rear end, so I'll never need the tool. Let me know if you need it as it would be nice to get it out of my room.

(John, let me know if this isn't allright with you. I'm just trying to sell it since I have no use for it. If I could return it for the $$ I would but this saves you the hassle.)

If anyone needs one of these things, I still have a brand new unopened box. As long as John doesn't mind me selling it, I can sell it for the same price shipped to you. I am going S13 rear end, so I'll never need the tool. Let me know if you need it as it would be nice to get it out of my room.

(John, let me know if this isn't allright with you. I'm just trying to sell it since I have no use for it. If I could return it for the $$ I would but this saves you the hassle.)

If you no longer need it by all means feel free to sell it, I will still warranty the allthread (Hardened version) to the new buyer.

John