HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

HYBRID Z FAMILY,

I was notified yesterday that the main part will be ready to ship on Wednesday the 26th and I will have 3 unspoken for pullers.

My item cost has risen so there is a price and warranty change, with shipping to your address via the United States Postal Service the price is now an even $50.00 (Paypal to jtburf@swbell.net)for a non replacement puller (no free all thread replacement at this price).

This includes

Puller assembly, usage instructions and shipping to the Cont U.S.

If you experience a broken all thread (have not seen many failures since switching to hardened all thread) there is now a 15.00 fee which also covers shipping.

With the up front cost and not having control over how people use the puller I cannot continue to offer free replacements.

Hope you understand.

Thanks,

John

Hybrid Z family,

As I mentioned before I would donate a porition of the sale to the board so we all have a place to assist each other and I just wanted to reconfirm I am doing my part.

Hello jtburf,

Thank you for your donation of 20.00 USD.

We look forward to improving the forums with your donation.

HybridZ

I currently have 3 pullers boxxed up ready for same day shipping and can have another 7 within 3 days.

If you are planning a rebuild you might consider getting one whil I have them.

Thanks again all,

John

Hey John,

Tool worked like a champ.

Heating the cast iron part was necessary but after that it slid out without much fuss.

Gotta say I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks man!

- Alex

Great news.

Folks I will even supply my phine number so I can assist you in pulling the pins.

I'm in the same boat as all Hybrid Z members, advise and assistance.

Without those two we would simblg be a just another blog.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Z'ers

I have ten (10) fresh pullers ready for shipping now. When these 10 sell I'm not sure I will do this again.

Same as before $50.00 gets you a complete tool and instructions plus a donation to the forum.

Paypal is jtburf@swbell.net U.S. address only, all others will need postage calculations before payment is completed.

Please know the one all thread is still in effect.

Questions or concerns email me or pm.

Thank you all.

John