HybridZ

Nissan Commercials...

Careless

We we at Nmac for the convention here in TX a few wks ago. They showed a 300zxTT comercial that was only aired once. It showed a 300 beating a jet after the boost kicked in , It was very funny

I remember seeing that commercial....but I think the best one was "Pigeons"

Mr K is at the end wisely using an umbrella :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anybody know what the name of the vid on youtube is that has that white fairlady with huge fender flares goin around a track? it was a well known race team in japan. it was a 1'st gen z.

that's the spirit garage z, and it's not a commercial from nissan. :icon56:

• 2 weeks later...

Where are all the 240z commercials??

So I guess the gist of the other z's is, awesome!

"So lavishly appointed there are virtually no opions!"

"Look, no hands!"

"Maybe you're someday, is now!"

"Computerized, digitalized, civilized."

"Once again, the last letter in the alphabet is the last word in sports cars."

"Skyrat, this is Dirtybird, do you read me?"

You guys, it's really time for skyline commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPmjrVwhws0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT5eQXuFNLo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-oE8YXs07g

I got this 83 Maxima that has a woman hidden in there that talks to me. My wife thinks I have a girl friend. The woman's vocabulary is limited and "The key is in the ignition" sounds a lot like nagging after the 25th time. "Shut-up crazy woman, I leave the key in the ignition to get the car stolen." One hour in a parking lot with the window rolled down and her whining, "the key is in the ignition" Some guys have all the luck and some guys get stuck with naggers

I got this 83 Maxima that has a woman hidden in there that talks to me. My wife thinks I have a girl friend. The woman's vocabulary is limited and "The key is in the ignition" sounds a lot like nagging after the 25th time. "Shut-up crazy woman, I leave the key in the ignition to get the car stolen." One hour in a parking lot with the window rolled down and her whining, "the key is in the ignition" Some guys have all the luck and some guys get stuck with naggers

hahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

LOL, I love it!

Those commercials are ace!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...