HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

I looked at an old original photo of my car and theyre isnt a right side mirror. I dont know why but there isnt.

BubbleGuinea- As you probably read on the last page, Ive been trying to figure out a way to incorporate a rollbar into a 2+2 while keeping the back accesible and the back seat still able to fold down. I dont have a car thats together to go look at and get measurements or I would be out theyre now trying to find a solution, so Ill have to rely on others ideas till my car is finished.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got the "BLACK GOLD" edition hey.

Gay add, but nice car.

Also some nice pictures mate, they look like your paint is almost liquid.

referring to mine?

although i'm not crazy about this pic, it shows how the paint is almost pearlescent:

img6796pa6.jpg

Wow..the paint really does look nice!

man! I really need to take some outdoor shots!

Yeah that is amazing! The sunny picture is alot nicer.

Also I dont know if Its me but do 2+2's look alot better with dark tint? Ive noticed gokiburix has dark tint and several other cars.

Yeah I was refering to yours.

Very nice.

My opinion is the darker the tint the better.

I would go for darker tint next time (it was already done when i got it) because it doesn't seem so dark in real life.

I think my corollas 3m tint is darker

well the tint is photoshopped into the second pic i posted. I do like the look of tint, but the legal limit on tint for the front windows here is 50%, and i'm not sure its worth it, and i can't afford tickets for illegal tint.

Havent you had it up for sale for quite a long time?

I agree with mightymax you interior is very nice. Did you have it reupolstered or is it original.

Also would you happen to have photo shop where you could cut out the big bumper and put some graphite rewinds on it.? Please.......