HybridZ
Challenger

2+2 Owners

Wow..the paint really does look nice!

man! I really need to take some outdoor shots!

Yeah that is amazing! The sunny picture is alot nicer.

Also I dont know if Its me but do 2+2's look alot better with dark tint? Ive noticed gokiburix has dark tint and several other cars.

Yeah I was refering to yours.

Very nice.

My opinion is the darker the tint the better.

I would go for darker tint next time (it was already done when i got it) because it doesn't seem so dark in real life.

I think my corollas 3m tint is darker

Havent you had it up for sale for quite a long time?

I agree with mightymax you interior is very nice. Did you have it reupolstered or is it original.

Also would you happen to have photo shop where you could cut out the big bumper and put some graphite rewinds on it.? Please.......

spec-v is gone, was my brothers. and the only interior reupholstery is the two front seats and the dash cap...and ive sorta had it up for sale for a while but officially put it up for sale like two weeks ago...but im really close to getting a 240sx..what ive really been after for the past two years

I replaced my weatherstrip on the top of my doors. The quarter window weatherstrips are ok, but need replacing soon. My hatch strips are toast...I've just been procrastinating. If any of you find weatherstrips...let us know, yah?

Its rather difficult to find 2+2 weatherstrips.

:( no love for 2+2 :(

Its rather difficult to find 2+2 weatherstrips.

:-( no love for 2+2 :-(

I understand. :( Which hatch seal are you trying to get? I need the hatch to body seal and the 3 small ones on the top on the top of the hatch

Well have to mabey figure out something where a whole bunch of people call or email precision and demand 2+2 weatherstripping.

Im not sure Ill have to look into it. I talked to Kim at Idaho Z car and they were working on a 2+2 and theyre using 3 '72 door weatherstrips, we bought 3 and Ill have them on once I get my car painted. You have to cut the weatherstripping on both sides then with the extra one fill in the missing parts.

Thats a good looking 2+2. Do you have metal bumpers or are they the fg. I got the fiberglass but Im waiting till I paint my car to put them on.

Me and my dad have been debating if we should put a black strip along the bottom like you did. Decisions decisions.

Black Dragon shows Hatch Weatherstrips for 2+2's (that's where I got mine):

$90 ouch! Coupes only $30.

My bumpers are Metal. I was lucky enough to find the center section for the rear on ebay, New in the box, for less than $20. The ends are from a 73. The front is from a 73 also. I just filled the holes with stainless "button head" allen bolts from Home Despot. All black paint on my car is Satin Black Rustoleum. I sprayed the hood, bumpers and trim. I rolled on the lower stripes.