stage 4 cam

triple dellorto's

msa 6-1 header

lowered on eibach springs

zg flares

all chrome painted black

shaved rear end

17" image wheels

thats about it really, just finished it yesterday, managed to get 15 miles on the engine before the rain came!!

That looks fantastic! Love the stance.

I cant wait to get mine on the road, been making alot of progress last few days, got both windows, handles, window frames, headlight covers, airdam support and block off panels, all the emblems painted black, part of carpet installed... Im just having some carpet fitment issues which is really holding me back, having to deal with the manufacturer.. :(

Its a 1974 Austrailian import,

f54 block

p90a head shaved 2mm

stage 4 cam

triple dellorto's

msa 6-1 header

lowered on eibach springs

zg flares

all chrome painted black

shaved rear end

17" image wheels

thats about it really, just finished it yesterday, managed to get 15 miles on the engine before the rain came!!

What is the width of your wheels and the offset/backspace?

How do you know you needed one if you dont know where it is? :)

Its under the driver side dash, you should see two canisters, one is the hazards I believe and the other is the blinker. The blinker should be the one closest to the firewall but Id double check which one looks like the one I sent you.

I can try and get you a picture this weekend. But from what I remember, I don't think the camera will be able to take a photo of it (Too short a distance for my camera with no room to see what I am doing). Don't believe all the hype people say about them not being interchangeable either. My hazard light flasher (the one that is bigger, size and current wise) has been in my turn signals place for ages now.

How do you know you needed one if you dont know where it is? :)

Its under the driver side dash, you should see two canisters, one is the hazards I believe and the other is the blinker. The blinker should be the one closest to the firewall but Id double check which one looks like the one I sent you.

i work with a guy who was a datsun mechanic from when the 240Z came out until the first days of the Z32. (yes i know it was nissan when the Z32 came out), and he suggested trying that.

Yes I'll try get some bigger pics up over the weekend, I'll put them into photobucket but not sure how to go from there.......maybe I could e mail them to someone and they could stick them up?

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...