HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

well with my car being so low and the large wheels Ide be afrais of rubbing, so with no back seats I have an excuse not to carry anyont in the back.

I miss not having a project now, the best part was working on the car all hours of the night, half thinking about selling it and starting another project!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent even looked about the interior fittings yet,

I did cut the arches, I cut an inch first, but there was a small amount of rubbing so I had to cut a further half inch out, its fine now.

Wow 5 years is a long time, I done mine in 4 months including the engine build.

Great looking car. What kind of rear spoiler did you use? I'd like to put one on my 2+2 but most vendors don't carry any (only for coupe). Any suggestions/advise?

Julius

European Z's came standard with a rear spoiler. Sucks huh?

Hey guys I just rolled my car out for the first time in about 9 months. It looks absolutely amazing!!!! I cant wait to get all the black trim on! Im needing to get the battery charged so I can take it around the block. Ill try to get some pics. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Only if it is the huge american bumper! I like the small one we got.

copyDSC_0620.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

1313947.jpg

I'd rather have that bumper too, but a Euro/JDM 2+2 rear bumper is a little hard to come by in these parts. That's why I'm going bumperless in the rear.

My stock rear bumper weighs 38 lbs. The shocks weigh about 7 lbs a piece and the rubber add a few more pounds.