HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z body is now primered with zinc fill (red/brown) and epoxy. I will spray more epoxy after filler.

Now it´s time to build suspension. What coil-over suspension would you guys recommend? I have been looking that arizona z-car coil-over conversion..

zbody.jpg

• 1 month later...

As far as I know there really isnt a 2+2 spoiler. The normal BRE spoiler "ducktail" can be made to fit and it acutually looks really good, it just doesnt extend all the way to the outsides of the rear end. But like I said, it still looks really good. Go back 5-6 pages and look at jay28s car, he has one on his.

I was buildling a motor up for a 510. I bought the motor first and basically had a fully built motor. A buddy of mine showed me that chris,a mechanic from garage kwai who I knew was selling the car on ebay. I called him up and we working something out and I instantly dropped the 510 project.

ow, I from Chicagoland...I was wondering who got this Z...you need to join chicagoZ.com its a free Z&G club

Im already a member but dont post often(I will be going to meets though as soon as my car is done). Im also the kid who briefly worked at autobarn and told Eric about chicagoz.

• 4 weeks later...