HybridZ

One of our own has fallen...

Zhadman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The following is an email that we got from his father.

I thought I should share it with all of you.

Dear Administrator,

I visited your site on Sept. 22, 2006 to see what my son, el Jefe, had posted and to eventually let you know he passed away on Aug. 30. His death had to do with his debilitating migraines. He was a U.S. Navy veteran. It looks like someone might have contacted you since Sept. 22 because today I note his user description as "Gone but not forgotten."

I know Neil enjoyed sharing info with the Hybrid Z user group.

If the members would like to contact me via e-mail, that is fine. If they would like to read online obituaries, they can be found at:

D’Esopo Funeral Home

www.safeplacetogrieve.com/obitnew/obitfull.php?id=921

Daily Press

www.adquest3d.com/obituaries/search_for_deceased.cfm?OBITID=299948&BRD=1324&PAG=510

Best regards,

Neil's father,

Gary Brodeur

I used to suffer from daily migranes, it happened everyday for a few years, its was horrible. The first thing that they thought was a brain tumor or cancer. I too was a guinee pig, test after test all the time. MRI's, catscans, and a bunch of others. Eventually I was in gym and somehow bashed my head into the ground, and it made my migrane about 10 times worse. Next day, I had no more. I have had a very few since then, about 3 years ago. The worst thing about it was, that when I really needed migrane meds at school, they wouldn't give it to you.

Sorry for the loss.